Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Adventures Continue!!

     I'm posting two days in a row, that doesn't happen, so be proud of me(; But my third day was fantastic(: I had my first classes today, I only have them 2 days a week, which is nice because that gives me more time to explore(: Today I traversed to the Theatre district, Wagamama's (a super awesome Japanese restaurant), Big Ben, Westminster, and the London Eye(: Pictures!

I just really liked this, and tried to be all artistic with it.

So this was my meal at Wagamama's. Pork ramen. Also, I felt super legit drinking from that weird wooden spoon thing. So authentic(: I ate it with chop sticks, too.

In honor of home, I couldn't help but take a pic of this when we passed it(:

Big Ben Clock Tower

The London Eye, from a distance(: It's really expensive, I don't know if I'm willing to splurge for a ride yet. I have 6 more weeks to figure it out(;

Awkward selfie in front of Ben :D

Okay, so this is a part of Westminster, and I don't know how well you can see them, but I love the gargoyles on the slope(:

       Well, I don't know how often I'll post. Definitely on Sundays if I forget anything, but if I have time, I might post everyday! I'm excited for my future adventures(: Tomorrow we are going to a ton of places, and I'm seeing Othello tomorrow night, woo!!(: The first of many plays to come(: Alrighty, cheers!

2 comments:

  1. I consider you now fantastically more cultured than almost everyone else I know. I'm also commenting on your random posts because... I can.:)

    ReplyDelete