Wednesday, May 15, 2013

The Doctor!

    So I loved today, not that that's a surprise(; Although, I must say, I'm slightly disappointed that an attractive British musician man hasn't come into my life and swept me off my feet already. Amanda Bynes gave me false expectations (that was a What A Girl Wants reference). I've gotten over it though, because I have other stuff to fill my time(: On with the day!

My day began with class (which I'm just going to start ignoring in my blog), but then we went to a creperie! It's just down the street from where we attend class and it was amazing. Like so much so I cannot put it into words.

Look at that beaut! The prettiest crepe ever and the tastiest as well(: Seriously, I may go broke on food here, but I have no regrets. It's so good(:
Creping it up.

The crepe place also had this nifty painting above our table which I really liked and thought I would share with you all(:

After that, we were boring and did laundry and napped a bit, but then we went to Brick Lane! Also known as the Indian part of London.

We went to Sheba for dinner, which may just have the best Indian food I've tasted. 

So you can barely see it, but I got yummy chicken curry with some sort of rice that I can't pronounce or spell for that matter(: It was super tasty though! Although, all I could think of was that scene in the Bollywood episode of Psych. "No offense but it is just STUPID that you people eat food this hot...I said no offense right?" I didn't think it was hot, but I like spicy food(: Oh it was super good.

So on our walk back to the Tube station we passed this color changing wall/poster/sign thing. That is me trying to brood, or more realistically me trying not to laugh(;

I love Liverpool, may be my favorite part of London. Then again, I love the whole city.

I found it!!! And now I'm leaving with the Doctor(: It may seem like I've only been gone a couple minutes or hours, but really I've been gone for months with the Doctor and have traveled the universe. True story(; (I warned that the nerd would not stop).

My day finished with a stop at Byron's for milkshakes. And let me tell ya, it may just be the best dang milkshake I ever have tasted(: I was soo full by the end though, I ate so much rich food today, my taste buds couldn't handle much more haha but man is it worth it! It's a good thing I have to walk so much, otherwise I'd be in trouble from all the food I've been eating(;

     Well, that was my day(: I'm really loving this awesome opportunity I have to be here and really hope I'm making the most of my time. My roommates are awesome and luckily enjoy going off and doing weird things with me and exploring. Though I must say, whenever we go to a restaurant and eat some food I miss my mom a lot, I know she'd enjoy the food just as much as me and I feel like it'd be even better with her here. But she'll be joining me in a few more weeks and then I'll get to show her all the cool places! I'm now tired and have to be up at 7 tomorrow morning (kill me), so until tomorrow's adventures, goodnight(:

No comments:

Post a Comment