After class, Ivy, Kelsey and I headed out on the town, beginning with some hot cocoa from Costa, or what I like to call the British Starbucks haha it was soo good! Real chocolate goodness(: Ivy and Kelsey are two of my three roomies by the way, the other being Kaitlin(:
We went to a discount ticket counter first to find out prices for all of the plays we want to see while we are here, then we checked out some cool antique bookstores, a shoe store, and we finally ventured into China town. It was quite nice, I haven't been in a China town in quite some time.
Behold, the Great Stone Dragon!! (Mulan reference for those unfortunate souls who are not familiar with the line). (:
I thought it was funny that there was a Japanese ramen shop called Tokyo Diner in the middle of China town. Last time I checked, Tokyo was not in China(;
So my roommates went and saw Singin' In The Rain tonight, I wasn't willing to dish out the 50 pounds to see it. Though I do love the theater it is playing in, sooo pretty. They told me it was pretty dang amazing.
We finally figured out the bus system today, and spent about an hour just riding around the top of a double-decker(: This is Ivy with me here.
The view from the top of the bus. London is such a pretty city(: It's no wonder I'm in love with it.
I Vine (an app) our adventures. I shall share them here too(:
Selfie bus style, with Kelsey's hand photo bombin'.
So the Tube stations are pretty funny, not all of them are that clean, and this one in particular had this long, dingy, old tunnel with this random clean sandwich shop in it. I just thought it was weird(:
Decided to hit the town and get all classy for the Woman in Black(: In order from the left: Jenna, Miranda, Brianna, Siera, and myself(: They have appeared in my other blog posts and will most likely appear again(:
Here we are sitting in the theater, getting ready to be scared out of our wits. Some other girls had seen it a couple nights earlier and told us it was pretty scary. I'm glad to tell you that it was indeed terrifying(: I loved every minute of it(:
So this was taken outside the theater in front of the playbill. We decided to try and make scared faces, though Miranda looks scary and I look in pain haha oh well(: It was really a fantastic show, it was only a 2 person cast and although I haven't seen the movie, I've been told that the play was way different. I've heard mixed reviews on the movie, but I can tell you that the play was phenomenal. If you have the chance to see it, do(:

No comments:
Post a Comment