So first of all, the chocolate over here is waaaay better than in America. And so this lovely KitKat was the best KitKat I have ever had it my life. Also, if you say or type or even look at the word KitKat long enough you start to lose your mind. Are you losing it just by reading and seeing this? Most likely.
So after class, I did homework and then headed here to the Empire Cinema for the European premier of The Hangover: Part III. Do I watch the movies? No. Do I like the actors in it? Yes(: So it was really super crowded and we stood there for a good 2 hours waiting for them to come, but it was pretty worth it. Bradley Cooper looked so freaking good! Ah(:
I've never been to a premier before...next time I think I'll go to a movie I actually want to see haha(:
Zach Galifianakis, Bradley Cooper, and Ed Helms(: And stupid camera dude that kept getting in my way! My good friend Brad was really nice and pretty much signed anything thrown in his face and took pictures with anyone who asked(:
This guy is one of my favorite actors in The Office, he was super friendly(: Really they all were pretty cool.
So the tube stations have these giant movie ads on the walls, so the pictures of people are pretty life-size. Little did you know I met Matthew McConaughey tonight, too(;
My evening finished with another meal at Made In Italy, where I had the best calzone I have ever had. It had fresh ricotta and mozzarella cheese, tomato sauce, mushrooms, ham, and sausage. I really love Italian food(: Well, food in general.
So that was my day. Pretty chill like I said. I think that my days are going to be getting more and more chill, seeing as I am finding less and less to do. My days are going to be a lot more of me exploring and taking pictures of random things probably. But we'll see, I'm kind of winging it(: That's what makes it exciting(; Alright, peace out.
P.S. I completely forgot to talk about the creepy cop! So at the premier there was this cop that would just pace up and down the gate we were standing behind, and he had the creepiest stare ever. Seriously, if looks could kill. And he would just stare right at us! We'd look up to see him glaring into our souls. My roommate Kelsey questioned if he was even human or if he was some alien, and I am tempted to agree with her. I wish I had a picture for you all, but it was ridiculous and we had a good laugh about it(: Okay, now I'm done.
No comments:
Post a Comment