Saturday, May 18, 2013

I'm too tired to think up a clever title or capitalize anything.

      This place is really just starting to feel like home now. I can get places without thinking and I even give people directions, so ha! I'm a Londoner(; Anyway, I'm tired and want to get to bed so I'm gonna hop right to it.

So I started my day with sleeping in till 9:45, the latest I've been able to sleep the entire trip, and then going for a run through Hyde Park. Yeah, I actually exercised! I'm just as surprised as you are(; Anyway, on my run I saw some cool things and stopped to catch my breath and take pictures(:



After my run and a quick shower, my roomies and I went back to Westminster area to take a ride on the London Eye.


I love the faces Kelsey can make(:

Behold, the city of London.




We're super cute(:

And this is a video to show you all what we were able to see(:

So after that our little ride, we left to the town of Greenwich and the first thing we saw our of the train station was this super cool looking cafe. We plan on heading back here(:

We were in the area to see a play at Greenwich theatre, but we had time to kill so we ate at this cool little pub.


This was a black bean and jalapeno burger and it was divine. Even though there wasn't any meat I loved it! And I love meat, so I was pleasantly surprised(:

This was the cute little pub(:


We then saw King Lear at the Greenwich Theatre. It was really weird and the company that put on the play took a lot of liberty in doing their own take on the story. They did a lot of running around and saying "aaaaaa." They weren't even really yelling it, just saying the vowel sound. Also, King Lear was Queen Lear in this version and it was just quite strange all together. 

This is our reaction to all of the "aaa"ing in the play(:

    So today was good(: I might've not gone into a lot of detail, but it was very fun and a lot of jokes were made and the roomies and I laughed a lot at a lot of random and stupid things. Quite pleasant it was(: The only down part of the day was that we were stuck on the Tube for an extra 15-20 minutes (completely stopped) because of some problem or another. It was after the weird play, so it was late and we really just wanted to get home. It was annoying, but we got home so it's all good(: Well, I'm completely bushed, so I'm going to leaf now and go to bed(: That was one of the worst puns ever hahaha I'm tired. Night all.



No comments:

Post a Comment