Oh yes, today I geeked out pretty hardcore(: As if the post's title wasn't already screaming that warning.
The Tube station at baker street has Sherlock all over the place, it's pretty cool and I really liked it(:
So we exited the Tube station onto the street to find this lovely restaurant called Nando's. It is the only place I have ever found or heard of that does free refills in Europe. That fact alone made this restaurant my new best friend.
This is me enjoying my 3rd glass, free of charge(;
So the food they have is pretty much a Brazilian grill that focuses on chicken. They have other stuff, too, but most of their dishes included chicken. I got this super tasty wrap. Also, they were decently priced for a European place too(:
So we then ventured on to Sherlock's place, but found this awesome Beatle's store on the way and had to take a look(: They had some pretty awesome stuff and it was neat to come across(:
Let's pretend I'm talking to Watson or something, because that'd be legit(:
Kelsey is the Watson to my Sherlock(;
This is a letter written to Watson from Sherlock and I loved this place so much oh my gosh I'm such a nerd.
So after our little adventure, we went back home for a breather before the show we had scheduled to see this evening. The Audience, starring Helen Mirren(: It's pretty much a comical, glorified British history lesson. But I actually really enjoyed it an found it to be greatly entertaining, even if I didn't understand all of the history jokes.
The theatre was super cool looking, yet again. Everything here is so classy! Though just looking at the giant chandelier in the ceiling instantly made me think of Phantom haha oh well(:
And the playbill picture, it had to happen(:
So that was my day, and I really enjoyed it(: But I'm probably going to say that in every single post. It's just so amazing here!! Also, I realize I didn't post yesterday. Well that's mostly because it was a pretty chill Sunday. I went to church (which happened to be Stake Conference) and was able to listen to some awesome talks by Elder Richard G. Scott and President Henry B. Eyring(: For those who may stumble upon this blog, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints or what you may know as a Mormon. So that is the church I attend here in London as well. And I love it, so far I don't see a single difference in how it is run which is really cool. The church really is universal(: Spirit testifies anywhere! But yeah, that was my Sunday. And then you read about my Monday. And tomorrow I'll have my Tuesday ready for you as well(: I'm really tired (that's not surprising) and am now off to bed. So...cheers(:
No comments:
Post a Comment