I just love how green everything is!
This I found funny, they call band-aids plasters. Elastoplast hahahaha I was dying(:
We had all been awake for a good 36 hours by this point, maybe more. you can tell Brianna and I are losing it(;
So today....or yesterday and today was mostly traveling. Monday was all plane flights and layovers, and I arrived in London Tuesday morning (today). After a long and strenuous trip (because of the stupid airport people who broke my suitcase), I finally arrived at my flat and settled in. It's actually quite nice, well, like an old dorm-room nice. Which is perfect for a poor, struggling college student(: I have cool roommates, and am right across the street from Hyde park and Kensington Gardens. I still haven't gone grocery shopping yet, but I'll get food once I find an ATM that has cash in it. I'm stoked for the weeks ahead, but I am super tired and want to go find food(: I'll keep you updated! Until then, cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment