So today was the last day of my study abroad program, which is definitely sad since all my friends are leaving. But I'm staying so it wasn't all that hard for me haha other than the fact that I had to pack which is my absolute least favorite thing to do. I get super distracted and I'll find things I forgot about and reminisce and it just takes me so much longer than it should. I got done within a couple hours this morning though(: And then my friends surprised me with a great surprise(:
Krista and Cali bought me a ticket to The Cripple of Inishmaan!! Which stars Daniel Radcliffe(: So earlier today I was maybe 15-20 feet away from Harry freaking Potter! However he was an Irish guy in this play so he didn't sound like Harry Potter ha(: He is an amazing actor live though, I was pleasantly surprised! It's the last show I'll be seeing while in Europe, too. So it was a good end(: I saw a total of 20 shows during my time living in London.
Afterwards we adventured, they went and saw another show but I went home to eat because I was hungry. I went back out at night though to enjoy the city(: I think that St. Paul's Cathedral looks like the Capital Building at night.
That bridge in the far distance is the London Tower bridge(: And I just really love the city at night, especially on the water(:
Well sorry for such a short post, but my day wasn't super eventful other than that. Mostly just packing, cleaning, and making sure I know where I'm going tomorrow. Because I'm going to be completely on my own for the very first time in my life for the next few days. Scary but exciting(: But yeah, I have to be out of my flat by 8 in the morning tomorrow, so I'm going to try and get some sleep. I'll let you know how my new place is tomorrow(: Night!
No comments:
Post a Comment