So Sunday's are slow, but always lovely days. I went to the Singles Ward again today and the talks were really good. There were two stake speakers who talked about the Priesthood. It was very fitting for Father's Day(: They were really good talks though and they said some things that I really needed to hear.
They also had super cute programs.
Look at the cute little missionaries! Okay that is enough of that haha(:
So after church I came home and read for a couple hours. We then had a fireside here at the flat where a member of the stake presidency came and spoke to us. He told us the story of his conversion at 19 and how he moved from Nigeria. It was a really cool and touching story, and he focused a lot on missionary work, service, and marriage. He also said a lot of things that I really needed to hear and it was a huge reminder to me of how aware the Lord is of me and my life and the lives of others. Church is true my friends(: Also, the refreshments my Professor brought was the greatest thing I've ever had. Fresh strawberries with cream and cane sugar. It tasted like what a baby swan feels like. Which is heaven, for those of you who don't know.
I have finals starting tomorrow, so naturally Krista, Cali and I watched YouTube videos.
Well we studied afterwards, but it took us a while to get the motivation. We feel good about it, we'll rock the test tomorrow. However the final on Tuesday is a complete surprise, our professor has given us no information about it. But it's cool(: I also Skyped with a bunch of people today(: I talked to my roommate from freshman year Victoria and caught up, I talked to my best friend Mica, and with my family(: I needed to talk to my dad on Father's Day, that was a given(; But I also really missed my super cute 4-year-old sister Rachel and my mom, and everyone else. I just am home-sick and still have another month in Europe. But it's a once in a lifetime experience, so I'm enjoying myself(: It's 1 in the morning, so this entire post probably makes little sense. I am so tired haha and I have a test early tomorrow, I should go to sleep. I'll talk to you later. Night(:

No comments:
Post a Comment