Happy Friday! My day was quite lovely and eventful(: I'm just going to dive right into it.
Oh hey! I returned to Brighton because I love it(:
Sometimes guys try to surf in the wrong ocean.
I love rides!! And I officially (as if I haven't mentioned it enough in previous posts) want to go to Disneyland and Knottsberry farm! I miss roller coasters. This ride was pretty insane, I genuinely freaked out once or twice(: We also rode the Turbo Coaster.
I love the pier(: I want to live somewhere with a pier.
Someone gave Frankenstein a mustache haha(:
We explore rocky beaches and touch cold water because YOLO.
It was really cold water again, that didn't change from last time haha.
I love Brighton's donuts!(:
I spent my time reading Percy Jackson on the beach(: The best place to read about the son of Poseidon is by the ocean, obviously(;
So when we returned from Brighton to London again, I found this. My Nana and Boppa (my momma's parents) sent me mail(: I feel loved.
So then tonight we went on the Jack the Ripper walking tour. It was extremely detailed and educational. This dude was crazy, it was cool though.
On said walking tour, we passed this. It was a bar called revolution...at America Square. Yeah.
So this is a church that has the nickname of Prostitute's Church because in 1888 when Jack the Ripper killed 5 women, it was here that he picked some of them up. Prostitutes would hang out around this place apparently. Also, this church is old!
So is this bar! The Ten Bells pub was another hang out spot where prostitutes hung out and we know that one of the Ripper's victims was last seen at this place before they found her destroyed body. Gruesome yet fascinating stuff this Jack the Ripper story.
So we then ate dinner at this place called Las Iguanas.
I've missed Mexican food so much!! It's an actual burrito! WITH GUAC! I was a happy camper.
Haha okay, so funny story. On the way to the tube station after dinner we were pretty much cornered by a group of drunk teenagers. They freaked out about the fact that we were from America, and screamed "I love America!" And they offered us cigarettes, stating that they had a bunch. We obviously turned down that offer. They each had a full bottle of wine in one hand and each bottle was pretty much drained. Our encounter finished with one girl saying, "How old do you think I am?" We answered random numbers before she replied, "I'm 15. Bye!" And literally sprinted down the street cackling with her friends chasing behind her. We just stood there for a minute before busting up laughing. We really did not know what had just happened. It was so out of the blue. I also really question how a group of 15 year-olds acquired cigarettes and alcohol. I worry about humanity sometimes.
But yeah, so that happened. We then finally got back to the flat where we watched the new episode of Hannibal (AHHHHH) and I wrote 2 papers. And that was my day! It was another pretty busy one. So I intend on sleeping until 11 tomorrow and then going for a run through the park and then read more of my book(: Don't expect an exciting blog post tomorrow, you'll just be setting yourself up for disappointment. It is now 2 in the morning, I'm going to bed. Goodnight world.
No comments:
Post a Comment