So there are some perks to staying at a Bread and Breakfast, they serve you a full English breakfast in the morning(:
I love tea, so I never want to leave(:
I don't know why it flipped this picture...
The Royalynn B&B.
David Tennant is the greatest Hamlet ever(:
"You can learn a lot of things from the flowers, especially in the month of June."
Shakespeare's birth place, and his first home.
This guy was awesome and really funny in reenacting the inner play of Midsummer, and that is Brett my English professor with two of his kids and Tanner, a fellow classmate.
I'm mad that this is blurry.
We found a kitty(:
This is New Place, the house Shakespeare bought once he was married.
Can you dig it?(;
Hall's Croft is the house of Shakespeare's eldest daughter who's husband was the only doctor within a 30 mile radius, so they could afford a pretty nice/big house for the time.
There wasn't a handle, so naturally I knocked awkwardly.
There was a super cute cafe next door which we then ate at(:
We then took a tour of the RSC Theatre and how they put on all of their shows and create their own costumes and such. It was really cool and much better than the other backstage tour I did.
For dinner we ate at the Windmill Inn pub, because they had cheap food haha(:
This dessert was so good, I was so happy(: It was a chocolate fudge fondant, but it was pretty much hot, chocolately brownie goodness in a cup with a scoop of rich, chocolate ice cream(:
Then tonight I saw Hamlet at the RSC. It was pretty good, but Hamlet is a hard show to put on and please. There were a lot of aspects of it that I liked, but there were some things I definitely would've changed. A great show overall though, and a really good experience(:
My seat for this show was not near as good as my seat last night, far from it actually. That may have influenced what I thought of this play. Also it was 4 hours long.
No comments:
Post a Comment