So my laziness continues, so this'll be another double post. I've just been here so long that I really just consider my flat and London home now. So along with feeling at home, I like to take it slow now and again, which involves movie nights with my friends and not blogging haha(:
Friday June 7, 2013
So today after classes we went to a puppet show that was on a barge. It was super frustrating, too, because the directions we were given were super vague and a half an hour journey turned into an hour and a half journey. But it was in a pretty area(:
The inside of the little barge with the creepy puppets everywhere.
The lighting was pretty much awful, but we felt like children haha(:
Also, I felt super British when I got tea at interval(:
The title of the puppet show was called Fowl Play and it was about a mule and some of other farm animals and...it was so weird.
So then I went home for a little to eat, and then I left again for the show we went to that night. And on my way to the theatre, I came across this gem. Church of Scientology my friends!
So we saw The Alchemist in the Rose Theatre, and it's built on top of the original Rose, so this is us in front of the foundation. You can't really see anything, and we look ghostly white. Oh well(:
The bridge was fun and the lights were awesome(:
And after the show, Hannibal party. WORD.
Saturday June 8, 2013
So this morning we woke up kind of early and headed to the London Temple(: We had to hop on a train, so this is us getting excited at Victoria Station(:
We then realized that the Temple was 3 miles away from the station, so we used a pay phone to call a cab!(:
This is such a bad angle, but the area around the temple and the temple itself was so beautiful!!(: We did baptisms and confirmations and it was really cool because I was baptized by a British man, and confirmed by an Irish gent. My last name (Armour) sounds so cool in an Irish accent! That wasn't the point of going, but a cool extra bit(: Plus the spirit was really strong and it was overall an awesome experience(: It's so cool that the Lord's work continues to go forth everywhere in the world. Church is true(:
"I love to see the temple"
More videos, just because(:
So tonight we saw Children of the Sun at the National Theatre, and we were in the 3rd row. It was legit! Plus I was pleasantly surprised with how great the play was(:
Krista's face in this picture kills me hahahahahah(:
Well that's the basic rundown of my past two day(: I haven't really been eating out or doing a whole lot everyday any more in an effort to save some money. You know, being responsible and all that(; But I'm still having just as much fun without going extra places(: So yeah, I'm going to watch some more of The Office now because I have a problem and am addicted to it. I'll probably post something short tomorrow. Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment