Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Crepes For Days!

   We partied hard last night (by watching A Very Potter Sequel until 3 in the morning) so I started blogging but didn't finish. So I'm posting about Tuesday now.(:

Tuesday June 18, 2013

So for our final today it wasn't hard at all and I don't know why I was worried. So class other than Shakespeare is TMA 302 which is a British theatre history class. And for our final we had to creatively plan and perform a scene from One Man, Two Guvnors which we saw a couple weeks ago. We put on a Sesame Street-esque performance where our hands were puppets and we chose a scene that did a lot of D alliteration. So we had a sign that said "Today's show brought to you by the letter D!" So up top in the middle is my hand, on the left is Miranda's and on the right is Krista's(:

Afterwards some of us got ready and headed to Hampstead which is on the edge of the city. 

This place was rumored to have the best crepes in England. And while they were indeed very good, I wouldn't say they were the best. Tasty though(:





I see a cat I must pet it. I believe this is the 5th cat I have encountered on this trip and I love her. Just call me the crazy cat lady.



I think America needs more cool looking pubs. It's one of my favorite parts of Europe.

So another reason we were told to go to Hampstead was for this park. Which turned out to be more like a small woods. I loved it(: Reminded me of my backyard back in Walpole, MA. I just wish I wasn't in nice clothes so I could have climbed all the trees(:




Really though guys, it is so hard for me not to swim. I love water. I should have been born a dolphin.

If I lived here, this is where you would find me most days. Reading by this awesome tree which was practically made to be sat on an read by(:


Guys! Just let me read!

Fine! I give up!

"I think we should get off the road..." LOTR moments on this stretch.

Don't mind me...I'm just hanging out(; Hahaha bad jokes. Monkeying around is fun though guys, I highly recommend it(:



This is the perfect monkey tree. I wanted to climb it so bad, but it's hard to climb trees in a skirt and sandals. 

I posted this video on the app called Vine...my bad jokes today are off the wall! :D

This tree kinda reminded me of the house of Winnie the Pooh(: Which is pretty much my childhood. It was also a lot bigger on the inside than it looks, and so it kinda freaked me out.




So we are all trying to get rid of any extra food and ingredients we have so we made crepes...like a LOT of crepes haha(: We made a party of it.

I make them so pretty(: This one was just cream, sugar, and a strawberry.

Nutella, cream, and sugar. This was the tastiest for sure.

I got a little crazy with this one. Lemon-curd, cream, and sugar. Surprisingly good(:

   So after that I watched Merlin, went for a run (because I had like 9 crepes and needed to not feel fat) and then had a sleepover party with Krista and Cali!(: Then today I shall be doing a lot of packing, because we gotta be out tomorrow morning by 8 am. But yes, I really enjoyed my Tuesday(: Plus school is done until fall semester starts! WOO!!! No more papers(: Okay, I'm gonna start packing now...because it will probably take me 5 hours...only because I get easily distracted. Talk to ya later(:

No comments:

Post a Comment