Monday, June 3, 2013

My Love For Horses Is Strong

     So classes started again today, and it was also a Monday. So today's post is pretty short and sweet(: Also, I know I complain about having class, but they're actually some pretty cool courses(: Plus, it's helping me graduate sooner. So that's pretty legit.
So after class Miranda, Brianna, Siera and I went to get crepes and this was a sign we saw on our way. I just really like how it says "professional" thieves. Like they had to get a degree or something haha(: Regardless of how it's worded, we guard our bags pretty heavily when walking around crowded areas.

Yummy crepes!! The one on the left is called the New York, which is crispy bacon, egg, and mozzarella cheese. The other one is Chocolate Hazelnut Cream(:

Siera and I went hafsies, so we got to eat a real lunch and got something sweet, too(: 

I then went grocery shopping, which was long overdue and I needed food. But this was my favorite isle. "Savoury biscuits" (: Also, the most normal looking and average grocery store I could find is this one, and it's called Sainsbury. 

Oh yeah, it was really sunny and nice today! So I wore shorts:D It was a big occasion. Also slightly sad that I couldn't wear shorts until June, whereas back home I'd have been in shorts for a good month already.

So this play was amazing, and I cried at multiple times. Yeah I know, I'm a baby. So the story is about WWI and a specific horse and the boy who owned him. I'm not going to go into detail, look it up(; But it was performed magnificently! Also, they moments that made me cry were the ones involving FAKE HORSES. They used this really cool looking horse-looking contraptions that were operated by 3 people. But they did such a good job that I was totally immersed in the story and my favorite character was the main horse Joey. There is something wrong with me. It was a sad, but extremely deep and moving story. But it had a happy ending(: I just...go see it. I don't know if it's as good in the US, but I know it's playing on Broadway. Go see it if you can(:

    So I have to wake up early tomorrow for a day long 10 mile country walk/hike. It'll be tiring, but I'm excited about it(: We're going to see some awesome castle ruins and other fun stuff. Also, my best friend returns from his LDS mission tomorrow! Two years flies by! Life is just good right now(: Okay, peace out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment