Monday, June 17, 2013

Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band

   Happy finals week. But we're in London, so we don't let finals get us down! So today I had my Shakespeare final. It had two parts. A part that we did in class and then a take home part. So the first part was scheduled this morning and didn't take me long. So after that Krista, Cali, and I ventured out to see some things we hadn't seen yet. We only have a few more days left.

So on our way to the bus stop we came across this cat. We see him/her often. But this was the second time we saw him (I'm just gonna assume he's a dude cat) hunting for birds in this tree. It was adorably funny(:

So we ventured over the the area lining the Thames on our way to the Globe to try and get tickets to Taming of the Shrew. It ended up being sold out): But we ate at this awesome Mexican food truck(:


We then ate our food by this super cute and giant sand box thing. 



Cali likes to take a lot of pictures. We just enjoy getting candid and weird shots of each other now(: So you get me trying to eat the giant, messy burrito(: I love Mexican food. Oh! I have missed it so. I'm so excited to go get 99 cent tacos from Del Taco when I get home haha(:

That skate park I talked about a couple posts ago...well I looked closer this time when we passed. It's Roger Rabbit!(:



Touched the River Thames. It is absolutely disgusting, but I can cross it off my bucket list(:


Guys...it's real. I have yet to find the wizards.


Beatles time!!



So the next couple shots were taken when I started dancing while softly singing a Beatles song. I was excited, I love the Beatles(: I look like a Ninja though. Which is fine by me(:





"All you need is love!!"

"Guys..it's just where the Beatles stood. NBD."

The escalators into the tube stations are forever and a half long. Also, while walking back to the tube station, we started talking about last minute shopping for souvenirs and such. Cali started talking about what she got for her boyfriend, and Krista and I were like, "We don't have those kind of obligations." I said we were forever alone, she said we were in the lonely hearts club. She followed the Beatles theme better than I did(;

I did not buy these I'll have you know, but they were being sold at Primark, and I cracked up. Krista actually bought some hahaha(:

So...it's finals. We obviously needed some stereotypical college food to pig out on while we studied and procrastinated(: 

We ate while we watched A Very Potter Musical(: Which, by the way, is hilarious!! We were laughing so hard, oh it was much needed(: We also wrote our papers for the second part of our final. We focused on that, we did them at separate times. We wouldn't risk watching and writing our final at the same time, give us some credit(; It was fun though, and today was really good(: I've made some really good, close friends that I know I'll still have when I return to Provo. Which is good because all my friends are leaving on missions or getting married and I just chill like 
I'm totally kidding. I'm only 19, I have PLENTY of time. Life is good though! Lord is looking out for me and I'm super blessed to be doing what I am! I'm really just loving life right now and am excited for the next couple weeks(: I really should be getting to bed, seeing as how I have another final at 9 tomorrow  morning. So I'll talk to you all tomorrow(: Adieu. 



No comments:

Post a Comment