Saturday, June 15, 2013

Runnin' For Days

   I slept in today. Like until 11:30, and it felt fantastic. Much needed sleep. I then kind of took a personal day and didn't do a whole lot, so this post shall be short.

So after I woke up, it was raining, but I still wanted to go for a run. So I waited until it was only sprinkling and I took off through Hyde Park(: A lot has been on my mind lately and I really needed to just clear my head, so I ended up running really far, farther than I've gone before. I measured it up when I got back and I ran probably 5 miles or so. Which is weird, because I hate running. But adrenaline will keep you going I guess(: I saw some cool things though on my run. The park is WAY bigger than I thought it was originally.






I also found my little baby swans again(:

It started raining again when I was about a mile or so from my flat. It was only sprinkling at first, but it got harder as I went along. It was refreshing though and I really enjoyed it(: I love rain and it made the park smell so good. I love the smell of rain(:
    After my run, I did some other work out-ish things and showered (obviously). I then kind of just chilled by myself and read my book and wrote a little poetry. Then I watched Merlin (because I'm obsessed) and Skyped with my best friend Mica for a long time. Like, we could talk forever and we wouldn't run out of things to talk about. I miss her. But yeah, a pretty slow day but it was a well needed day. I doubt my posts will be very exciting the next week either, I have finals next week. So I'll be studying and taking them instead of doing fun adventurous things. Well, I may or may not post tomorrow. We shall see(: Peace out everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment