Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Life with Little Livvy (December Draft)

Disclaimer: I started this back in December, and then totally forgot about it๐Ÿ™ˆ But I decided to post it anyway just to share the fun pictures of Olivia's first couple months of life, which include: first bath, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and meeting family.


Olivia is 2 months old as of December 5th, crazy! I can't believe we've been parents for 2 months already, it has come so naturally! That's not to say that being a mom isn't hard, because it is, it's exhausting. But I have no doubt in my mind it was what I was meant to do, and I love being a mom! I go back to work on Monday and while I'm excited to see my coworkers again and follow-up on goals that I'm invested in, I'm going to miss spending the day with my little squish. But she'll get to spend the day with Dad now, which will be good as well.

The past 2 months have been lovely though, and Olivia has experienced quite a bit in her first 2 months of life! It was so fun looking back through pictures and seeing how tiny she used to be! So I apologize if I have overshared on the pictures a bit.




































No comments:

Post a Comment