Thursday, September 25, 2014

Our New Life

It's been a while since I've posted, but this is just a short update on our new life(: I do plan on doing a post about our wedding day but I'm going to wait to do that one until I have all the pictures(: But we are definitely enjoying married life! Our apartment is the perfect size and we are all moved in which is nice. It was a bit hectic there for a while with moving in coinciding with the new semester starting and both of us having to return to work. It took a while to really feel settled, but we now have all essential furniture and appliances and I feel it's the perfect size for us and it already has the feeling of home(: I don't have pictures as of now. Maybe I'll post some another time(:



Since we are poor, most of our outings have just been to home football games. But it's fun because Derek's family comes up for every home game and we get to spend some time with them. Not to mention we really enjoy the games and so far BYU is going strong(: Go cougs!


Not sure why blogger uploaded my photos in opposite order, but we are about a month into school now! These were our "first-day-of-school" pictures and we have gotten used to our schedules now and have a nice system for each day. We both work 20 hours a week along with being full-time students but I'm glad to know that I'll graduate in April with my BA of English and won't have to worry about homework and tests for too much longer. I can just work and let Derek worry about that(; He's studying neuroscience and still has a couple years left at BYU. We are happy where we are at though, so staying in Provo won't be a bad thing(: Well that is a condensed update on life in the Clarke home. A wedding update should be coming soon(:

No comments:

Post a Comment