So I am officially in my second week of my second semester at BYU. And even though I haven't even been here a year yet, I am a sophomore!(: I am definitely not regretting taking those AP classes in high school. However, I have quite the semester ahead of me. I am taking 17 credits compared to last semesters 13. I am also adding a job to my life. Although, working at the Creamery is not that bad. I enjoy it actually(: The people I work with are very entertaining and friendly. I also learned really fast, having worked at similar venues in the past, and am already able to do almost everything (not register) without any help. Even though I am taking on a lot more, I am confident that I will be able to do well and not get overwhelmed. We'll see how long that confidence lasts.
One of the only dreadful things I can think of about this semester is how DANG COLD IT IS! The high today was only 9 degrees Fahrenheit. Seriously, what is up with that? It didn't even get that high either, it was pretty much -3 all day, and quickly dropping as the sun does the same. What the balls?! Along with the temperature comes lots of ice, and I've learned one thing. Ice and I don't get along very well. Which isn't a huge surprise, because I often trip over my own feet (or nothing at all for that matter), but it still doesn't make me happy. Though with the ice there is also snow, and I love snow(: It makes the cold worth it at least. Whereas in other places it just gets cold and you have no beauty to look at while it is freezing. So I have that to be thankful for(:
Other than that I can't think of anything else I want to say. Yeah, so until next time. Stay sweet. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment