Sunday, December 9, 2012

Christmas And Finals

My first semester of college has gone well for the most part! It is definitely different from High School and more difficult by far. But I love my roommates and living on my own. I'm learning things about myself and about life in general. My first finals are coming up, and it definitely has my anxiety on high. But, I shall persevere. Here's one thing that I definitely didn't have to do in High School: study. I have never studied before. Why you ask? I never needed to! I was lucky and just remembered things really well. The tests are way more difficult at BYU, if you don't study you fail. Which is not an option for me. So Finals are freakin' me out a bit. But I have been studying, so hopefully I'll pass all my tests with flying colors(: I cannot wait to go home for Christmas though. Only 4 more days! Then I'm home for 3 weeks!!! That's a long time, I can't wait to see my family and friends again(: That's one thing that is still difficult about being away at college. I still miss my family like crazy, and I miss being with my best friend everyday. I don't really have a 'go-to' person up here. But I get along alright without one. I just wish I had one when those panic attacks come along. But enough about my crazy anxiety, I get to go home!! Where I shall be anxious free!(:

Well my roomies and I took "family" pics. They turned out awesome! I shall share some with you(: Whoever you is, I hope they bring you some joy and laughter(:








I am super blessed with the best roommates ever! This morning they woke me up by caroling and bringing me Hot Chocolate. Gotta love them(: I think they knew I was struggling with finals coming up and not hearing from my best friend for so long (who is currently serving an LDS mission). It's great to feel loved coming into the Christmas season(: I'm also going to work on posting more often, But until then, Happy Holidays!!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment