Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Life as of Late

Haven't heard from me in a while, not since my lovely European adventures at least(: Speaking of, I still plan on updating the rest of my trip for you all to see on here(: But an update on me, my life and school: I'm busy but happy!

I'm back in Provo attending school at BYU. The life of an English major includes a lot of reading and a lot of papers. But I enjoy it and am reminded everyday why I chose this major and want to do it for the rest of my life. After a lot of hard work I'll be graduating next April with only 3 years of school instead of 4. As much as I enjoy university, I cannot wait to be done(: 

We are currently approaching the middle of the semester, and seeing as how BYU does not have a spring break, I'm already done (mentally) with school and just have to deal with it. I stay busy though with friends, homework, and my job. I'm a supervisor now at the Creamery on 9th, so that adds some extra work to be done but it came with a raise, and as a poor student that was welcomed with open arms(: that's really all I have to update, but stay tuned for Russia and Northern Europe adventures(: Now enjoy a splash of pictures that speak of my life right now until next time(: 






No comments:

Post a Comment