And I'm definitely living on a prayer. I'm going into my last midterms, and won't be taking tests again until finals. I never knew just how crazy my life could get with 17 credits and carrying a job. Not to mention I am also trying to figure out where I'm going to live next year and who with. The anxiety is back in full swing. However, I feel like I am handling it much better than I have in the past. I'm prioritizing my time, studying like a boss, and hopefully these tests go by without any big issues(:
On a brighter note, I am going to look at a condo today, so hopefully it works out and one stress shall be removed(: I'm quite excited for next (school) year. I'll have all but one GenEd done and out of the way, and I'll be living with two of my best friends (if everything works out). Plus most of my other friends will be back home from their LDS missions, and my life will maybe find some consistency. My best friend comes home from his in less than 3 months now. AHHHH!!! The past two years have gone by so fast but so slow at the same time. Time works in mysterious ways.
So, with all the stress I'm dealing with as of late, I have a lot to look forward to as well(: Not to mention, my job is going great and I shouldn't really complain about that at all. I work with the coolest people, and we have awesome customers. The other day while working on grill, these cute little kids came up to the bar to wait for their meals. They talked to me while I was of fry duty. They were hilarious, and I greatly appreciated their company while working. After they had left with their meals to sit with their parents, the little girl came back over with a napkin. On the Napkin she had written in crayon (I know, cutest thing ever right?), "to: Kaley, from: mellysa. do you want to make a secret handshake? and be best frendes?" It was the cutest thing ever, I about died. I was a nanny over the past summer, and it totally reminded me of the kids. It was a good moment, and made my day(:
Also, I'm doing a study abroad in London this Spring, WOOO! I'll be living in London for 7 weeks while taking some small classes, but mostly just traveling and having a blast! I'm super stoked. Plus, it gives me credit towards my major, so that's awesome. Anyway, that's what I'll be doing May 7-June 20. Then in July I get to go to Asia with my fam-a-lam(: I'm so, unbelievably blessed to be able to experience such cool things and to experience them with friends and family. My life is definitely only going to get more crazy from here, but more awesome, too.
Anyway, so with all the stress and stuff that is going on in my life, I've got a lot of good going on as well(: I'm excited for this semester to end so that I can get to all of the good, fun stuff that I'm going to experience. I'm bursting with emotion! But yeah, until next time I guess(:
No comments:
Post a Comment