Thursday, July 19, 2012

What's in my pocket...

Which really means what's on my mind. And what's on my mind is school. College to be exact. And moving out. It's all happening in less then a month. Lot's of firsts and change. But I guess that's the life of a high school graduate. Nothing stays the same. Life has to continue, you have to improve and learn. Besides, if you aren't moving forward you're moving backward, and nobody wants that. It brings about an odd mixture of nerves. It's like a battle between excitement and pure terror. Quite interesting really. I've been nannying for the summer and she told me that next week is my last week, because she has some time off work and then the kids start going to school. So I'll have a lot of free time to just think, which isn't always good on my part, since my thoughts tend to get the best of me. I'm kind of just ranting right now, this post is pointless, I probably should have put that in the beginning just in case people actually read this, which I doubt will happen. But anyway, that's what's been on my mind as of late. The future (college), but also the past. My childhood, and even my high school years. I've always been told I need to learn to focus more on the present. Which I will start working on...maybe tomorrow. Well, I'm sort of new to this blogging thing, I'm not really sure what the point of it even is. I think most of my posts will be random rants or opinions. But oh well. My randomness could entertain.

No comments:

Post a Comment